Sleep Aids in Russia
Busy and stressful lifestyles led to an increase in the prevalence of anxiety and insomnia in Russia over the review period, along with the deteriorating financial situation of many households. Russians increasingly worried about rising prices, unpopular policies such as an increase in communal service rates (heating, centralised water supply, gas and electricity) and cost-cutting in the public healthcare system. All of these factors supported the growth of sleep aids in 2017. Moreover, the ongo...
Euromonitor International's Sleep Aids in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SLEEP AIDS IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth Driven by Increasing Stress Levels
- Various Factors Negatively Impact the Growth Potential of Sleep Aids
- Lack of Government Control Over Prescription Medicines
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape Remains Very Consolidated
- Manufacturers Continue To Focus on Marketing and Promotional Activities
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demand for Consumer Health Products Recovers Amidst the Economic Recession
- Russian Consumer Health Slowly Adapts To Changing Conditions
- Consumer Health Hampered by the Wide Use of Raw Herbal Materials and the Increasing Share of Generics
- Russian Demographics Shape the Performance of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Expected To Grow at A Slow Pace Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources