Sleep Aids in Morocco
With fewer people able to deal with fast-paced modern lifestyles, insomnia and high stress levels are on the rise. Many factors have contributed to the growing use of sleep aids in the country. On the one hand, the time people spend outside their homes during weekdays is increasing, due to ever growing congestion. On the other hand, the increasing cost of living, which is reflected clearly in house and food prices, has also contributed to more demand for sleep aids. Therefore, sleep aids is set...
Euromonitor International's Sleep Aids in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SLEEP AIDS IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Using Sleep Aids Is Increasingly Common Amongst Moroccans
- A Crucial Factor in Sleep Aids Is Poor Sleeping Habits
- New Distribution Channels Are Emerging for Sleep Aids
- Competitive Landscape
- the Key Players Maintain Their Leading Positions in Sleep Aids
- Consumers Do Not Like Change When It Comes To Specific Brands in Sleep Aids
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Is A Remarkable Year for Consumer Health in Morocco
- Constant Increases in Disposable Incomes and Consistent Government Efforts Boost Sales
- International Players Are Still Struggling To Establish A Strong Presence in Morocco
- Chemists/pharmacies Still Dominates, But There Are Indications of Possible Future Threats
- An Extended Period of Prosperity and Healthy Value Growth Are Expected in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources