Sleep Aids in Mexico
Lifestyle trends drove the growth of sleep aids in 2017, with consumers increasingly complaining of declining sleep. Culprits include stress, the increasing demands of modern work, adoption of digital communications and games, obesity, increased pain symptoms, ageing, and consumption of stimulants that paradoxically make it more difficult to sustain deep sleep. According to data released by the Clinic for Sleep Disorders of the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana of Mexico City, almost a third of...
Euromonitor International's Sleep Aids in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SLEEP AIDS IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Urban Centres Have A Higher Incidence of Sleep Disorders
- Herbal/traditional Sleep Aids Remain the Preference for Many Consumers Over OTC Sleep Aids
- Competitive Landscape
- Genomma Lab Remains Leading Player
- Players Face Slight Increase in Competition From Generic and Private Label Products
- Bayer Enters Sleep Aids With New Product Launch
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Generics and Private Label Continue Gaining Share
- Leading Manufacturers Increasingly Shift Their Marketing Efforts To the Point of Sale
- Changing Lifestyles Drive Growth of Consumer Health Products
- Health and Wellness Concerns Fuel Innovation
- Inflation and Weak Local Currency Impact Prices
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources