Sleep Aids in Indonesia
The high level of stress experienced by people in urban areas has led to sleep disorders such as insomnia. This problem has been a constant contributor to sales of sleep aids in Indonesia. The many workers who have irregular office hours are the main contributors to sales of sleep aids. With this working pattern, consumers are unable to relax, therefore causing them to have insomnia.
Euromonitor International's Sleep Aids in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SLEEP AIDS IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the High Level of Stress Amongst Workers Drives Sales of Sleep Aids
- Growth Expected To Continue in the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Soho Industri Pharmasi Pt Leads Sleep Aids
- Domestic Brands Dominate Sleep Aids
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health in Indonesia
- Indonesia's National Healthcare Insurance Plays An Important Role
- Kalbe Farma and Tempo Scan Pacific Continue To Lead in 2017
- the Escalating Trend Towards Internet Retailing
- Promising Performance Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources