Sleep Aids in Bosnia-Herzegovina
Most consumers in Bosnia-Herzegovina know the names of popular Rx sleep aids, including Bensedin by Galenika, Apaurin by Krka, Bromazepam by Hemofarm and Lexilium by Alkaloid, simply because these products are widely used in the country, and obtained without major difficulties even without a doctor’s prescription. Somewhat stricter control of Rx products retailing at the end of the review period led to increased demand for OTC alternatives such as GSK Consumer Healthcare’s Persen brand. Even so,...
Euromonitor International's Sleep Aids in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SLEEP AIDS IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stricter Control of Rx Sleep Aids Is Key To Boosting Performance of OTC Sleep Aids
- Advertising Is Key To Kick-starting Sleep Aids
- Opportunities for Sleep Aids in Blood Pressure Therapy
- Competitive Landscape
- Persen Is the Only Brand With A Proactive Strategy in Sleep Aids in Bosnia-herzegovina
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Expanding Its Brand Range in Sleep Aids
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Bosnia-herzegovina Is at A Tipping Point From A Supply Driven To Demand Driven Market
- Consolidation in Consumer Health Retailing
- Regulatory Agency Imposes Stricter Control Over Pricing in Consumer Health
- International Manufacturers Carrying Regional Brands Characterise Consumer Health
- Growth Expected To Shift From OTC Products To Vitamins, Dietary Supplements and Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 3 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources