Sleep Aids in Australia
Sleep aids is expected to see slightly faster current value growth in 2020 than was seen in 2019. Demand for sleep aids was already strong prior to COVID-19 due to busier lifestyles, but the virus further contributed to growth, as uncertainty and anxiety over the impacts of the virus are believed to have increased demand further. This is supported by research from The Lab Mental Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Crisis Report, which explains that the combination of not being able to see friends, eco...
Euromonitor International's Sleep Aids in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sleep Aids in Australia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- More consumers have sleep problems due to COVID-19 and seek help
- Sleep disorders and the greater willingness to seek help contribute to growth
- Herbal/traditional players offer competition to the leader Dozile
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Herbal/traditional products expected to contribute to continued growth
- Government review likely to lead to fewer sleep problems, but this will take time
- Scheduling changes set to provide opportunities for growth
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources