Skylark Group in Consumer Foodservice (Japan)
Skylark established a 100% subsidiary Skylark Restaurants, succeeding the family restaurant business, in December 2015 and shifted to a holding company structure effective from January 2016. During 2016, the company opened its first Tonkaratei restaurant (Souka Yanagishima store) and its first Katsukyu restaurant (Yamato Tsuruma store), as it continued to diversify its offer and refocus from the general gusto brand to specialist brands.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKYLARK GROUP IN CONSUMER FOODSERVICE (JAPAN)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Skylark Group: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Skylark Group: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Skylark Group: Competitive Position 2016