Skin Care in Slovenia
Overall skin care in Slovenia saw moderate current value growth in 2017, with some categories seeing stagnation or decline, and most registering growth, especially premium categories. Skin care sets/kits saw the fastest growth, due to their appeal to price-conscious consumers, both in the premium and mass segments. This was due to the rising demand for skin care products that offer added-value, coupled with dynamic launches and marketing efforts from leading players. This is no surprise, since s...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth Is Led by the Premium Segment
- Organic and Natural To Reshape Demand
- Innovation and Product Launches
- Competitive Landscape
- Leadership As A Result of A Large Cross-category Brand Portfolio
- Domestic Manufacturers Stand Their Ground
- Product Development and Marketing Vary
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Experiences A Rare Year of Growth
- Consumers Demand Natural Products Focusing on Health
- Shifting Consumer Demand Leads Brands To Scramble To Retain Their Positions
- New Product Launches and Innovations in Line With Major Trends in Slovenia
- Signs of Growing Consumer Confidence Set To Boost Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources