Skin Care in Pakistan
Facial care remains a priority in skin care for women in the country. Hence, facial cleansers and moisturisers led the category with a wide consumer base. While the average consumer is still not aware of the different specialised products for body care, facial cleansers and moisturisers are understood by all since they are so heavily marketed as well. Leading brands in the category, including especially those from Unilever Pakistan Ltd, have played a vital role in the growth of the category thro...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Skin Care in Pakistan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Demand for Facial Care Will Continue To Drive Growth of Skin Care
- Face Masks and Toners To Grow Over the Forecast Period, Especially in Urban Markets
- Growing Preference for Branded Anti-agers Will Expand Consumer Base
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Pakistan Ltd Retained Category Leadership in Skin Care in 2018
- Olivia Cosmetics Pvt Ltd Remained the Largest Local Player in Skin Care in Pakistan
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Empowered, Independent Women in Urban Cities Drive Skin Care Growth in 2018
- Infiltration of Imported Brands and Foreign Trends Help Evolve Consumer Preferences
- International Brands Dominate Skin Care in Pakistan
- All-in-one, Multi-purpose and Compact Skus Remain Focus of Npd in Skin Care
- Expanding Modern Retail and Shifting Preference in Favour of Brands Will Drive Future Growth
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources