Skin Care in Pakistan
Facial care is the most popular within skin care as women are increasingly paying attention to their beauty and wellbeing. While the average consumer remains unaware of the different specialised products for body care, facial cleansers and moisturisers are understood by all since they are so heavily marketed. Leading brands, including especially those from Unilever Pakistan Ltd, played a vital role in the growth of skin care through consistent marketing and promotional activities. Some of the pr...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth of Skin Care To Be Driven Primarily by Facial Care
- Facial Moisturiser To Remain the Most Widely Used Product
- Anti-agers Will Drive Growth Following Mass Media Marketing
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Pakistan Ltd Leads Skin Care With Its Flagship Brand Pond's
- Nivea Maintains Its Position Largely Due To Consumer Loyalty
- International Players Dominate With Quality and Consistency
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improved Lifestyles and Evolving Consumer Preferences Drive Growth in 2017
- Television and Social Media Play A Crucial Role in Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- International Players Dominate With Strong Brand Equity and Consumer Loyalty
- New Product Launches in 2017 Are Targeted at Convenience and Consumers Seeking Benefits
- Booming Fashion Industry To Encourage Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources