Skin Care in Kenya
Skin care in Kenya is a fast-growing industry, which has attracted many multinationals to launch their products in the territory. For example, as seen with the global giant MAC Cosmetics, which is well-known for its colour cosmetics overall, along with its iconic bold lipsticks. The brand, which is owned by Estée Lauder Cos Inc (GBO), has debuted a new “high-performance” skin care range called “hyper-real”, which is targeted to appeal to the growing number of customers looking for glowing, agele...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Skin Care in Kenya
- Euromonitor International
- June 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- SKIN CARE IN KENYA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Multinationals tap into growing industry of skin care in Kenya
- New product launches herald a strategy for players to meet rising consumer demands
- Millennials drive sales in premium skin care, thanks to strength of social media marketing strategies
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Domestic start-ups to make waves in the local industry
- Brands go digital to boost sales in the modern environment
- Organic, vegan, or plant-based ingredients propel growth in Korean skin care
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN KENYA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Beauty and personal care in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for beauty and personal care?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- Summary 1 Research Sources