Skin Care in Kazakhstan
In Kazakhstan, skin care culture remains relatively undeveloped, with many consumers believing that they only need bar soap and ordinary moisturising cream. The majority of Kazakhs tend to minimise the amount of skin care products they use due to limited awareness and education, as well as high price sensitiveness. However, with the area still developing from a low base, skin care products continue to develop gradually.
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Still Weak Skin Care Culture in Kazakhstan
- Facial Masks Posts Strong Growth
- Ageing Population Fuelling Anti-agers Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Intense Competition Among Manufacturers
- Skin Care Attracting Attention of Companies
- Introduction of New Skin Cleaning Devices
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Stable Performance in 2017
- Growing Demand for More Natural Brands
- International Manufacturers Continue To Lead Sales
- Focus on New Product Launches in 2017
- Moderate Development Over Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources