Skin Care in Georgia
The review period was full of uncertainty in terms of the economic situation in Georgia, due to the devalued local currency that faced several waves of fluctuation. For import dependant Georgia, certain fast moving consumer goods that are not considered essential saw stagnation or a drop in consumption. However, skin care was not among them. Over the review period, skin care did not stagnate or decline; there were some difficulties in expansion of premium products but the overall category contin...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Skin Care Becoming Essential Product To Georgian Consumers
- Body Care To See Biggest Improvement in Terms of Forecast Period
- Anti-agers Is Stable and Remains Unaffected by Outside Factors
- Competitive Landscape
- Leaders Succeed With Wide Portfolio Positioning
- Direct Sellers Hold Strong Positions Within Skin Care
- High Share of others Might Indicate Chances of Further Consolidation of Skin Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Factors Contributing To Positivity of Beauty and Personal Care in Georgia
- Stability of Currency Rate Benefits Premium Products
- Three Distinct Leaders of Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Returning Popularity of Premium Products Due To New Development
- Forecast Period Expected To Bring Continued Growth
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources