Skin Care in Ecuador
The most popular attributes among facial care are hydrating properties and anti-ageing elements. Preventative skin care is especially popular among younger groups, which is driving the consumption of products designed to avoid future skin damage. Another important trend is that women are starting to use preventative products at a younger age. Information is increasingly available than it was previously, and consumers can find a wide range of information on skin care prevention and available prod...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN ECUADOR
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Skin Care Consumers Looking for Preventative Products
- Skin Care Growth Driven by Facial Cleansers and Moisturisers
- Mass Body Care Consumers Search for Lower-priced Offers
- Competitive Landscape
- Yanbal Leads With A Wide Range of Skin Care Products
- With A Mid-price Strategy Avon Leads Body Care
- Main Brands Offering Mid-priced Skin Care Options
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Low Value Growth in 2017
- Nesting Trend Influences Various Beauty and Personal Care Products
- International Brands Lead Sales, Domestic Brands Increase Their Share
- Multi-benefit and Natural Components Leading New Product Development Trends
- Conservative Forecast Driven by Uncertain Future of Economic and Political Scenarios
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources