Skin Care in Costa Rica
As local consumers continued to pay attention to improving their skin care practices to maintain a healthier appearance, the offer of more-specialised skin care products gained momentum across a larger base of mid- and high-income consumers. In this context, dynamic growth continued to be recorded by facial care, which included anti-acne treatments, added-value facial moisturisers and masks, and also repairing serums and anti-agers (including eye-specific creams). Furthermore, there was addition...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Additional Levels of Specialisation Continue To Gain Momentum Within Skin Care
- Natural-based Functional Developments and Dermocosmetics Continue To Increase in Popularity in Costa Rica
- Claims Regarding Natural Ingredients To Continue Setting the Pace Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional International Players Continue To Lead
- Affordable and More-traditional Lines Also Increase in Popularity
- Specialised New Product Launches Expected To Consolidate Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Further Focus on Specialisation and Segmentation
- Natural Ingredients Are the Major Trend Within Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- New and Traditional Players Continue To Focus on Targeting Mid-income Consumers
- Walmart's Private Label Line Increases Its Presence Across Most Categories, While the Local Player Bioland Gains Additional Momentum Through Natural-based Products
- masstige Products Focused on Mid-income Millennials Are Expected To Gain Momentum Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources