Skin Care in Cameroon
Skin care is set to see good value growth over the forecast period, with a CAGR even slightly higher than the growth seen in 2017 at constant 2017 prices. This good performance is expected to come from the fact that players are consistently working to improve their product quality and range; a factor which contributed to growth in 2017, and will continue to support growth going forward. In addition, the fact that local products have a better price positioning than imported brands is another fact...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Skin Care Is Set To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- the Competition Is Anticipated To Favour the Entry of Additional Brands
- Modern Retailers Bring in New Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- A Local Player Leads Skin Care in 2017
- Skin Care Is Characterised by Intense Marketing Activities
- Premium Liquid/cream/gel/bar Cleansers and Mass General Purpose Body Care See the Fastest Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Growth, Supported by the Rising Urban Population
- Lifestyle Changes Drive Growth for Beauty and Personal Care
- A Local Player Leads Beauty and Personal Care Despite Multiple International Players
- New Product Development Particularly Prominent in Bath and Shower
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Set To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources