Skin Care in Bolivia
Skin care in Bolivia is dominated largely by mass products. Direct selling is the main sales channel for skin care, with its extensive network of promoters and long history in the country allowing it to achieve strong sales. Direct selling is particularly strong in urban areas, which account for the largest sales volumes in overall skin care. Direct selling players continued to offer new and innovative products at affordable prices; this has consolidated them as a cheaper and quality alternative...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Skin Care in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Mass products and direct selling drive growth via innovation in 2019
- Mass products offer attractive innovation in 2019 including prebiotic facial moisturisers
- Yanbal offers online advice in 2019 while Beiersdorf offers clarifying general purpose body care
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within skin care
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Social conflict leads to reduced sales and slower economic growth results in price sensitive consumers
- Multinational companies diversify product lines to offer consumers value for money
- Slow recovery expected in forecast period as economic uncertainty persists
- MARKET DATA
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources