Skin Care in Belarus
In 2017, skin care registered double-digit current retail value growth and was the strongest performer in overall beauty and personal care. Tough weather conditions during winter encourage demand for hydrating skin products. In addition, due to rising beauty standards, women increasingly used skin care products to keep their ageing skin toned. Thus, anti-agers, hand creams and lip care registered the strongest current retail value growth in 2017. In addition, as a result of Asian trends, face ma...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Beauty Standards and Self-care Drive Retail Value Growth
- Machine and Professional Cosmetology Potential Threats To Growth
- Economic Downturn and Product Variety Negatively Affect Face Cleansing and Toners
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Foreign Players Strengthen Their Positions
- Local Products Remain Popular in Low-to-middle-income Segment
- Most New Product Developments Offered by Local Companies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economic Conditions and Market Trends Stimulate Growth
- Growing Interest in Asian Products
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Dominated by Foreign Players
- Most New Product Developments Were Offered by Local Companies
- Economic Recovery and Competition Between Leading Players To Stimulate Stable Value Growth
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources