Skin Care in Azerbaijan
In 2019 skin care witnessed another robust year with double-digit growth in current value terms. There is now a veritable plethora of new products and increased attention from urban consumers with high purchasing power.
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Skin Care in Azerbaijan
- Euromonitor International
- September 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Strong growth in 2019
- Beauty specialist retailers hold the highest share, whilst modern grocery retailers record strong growth
- Major international players hold largest value share in Azerbaijan
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within skin care
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Modern grocery retailers sees further expansion becoming increasingly relevant for beauty and personal care sales
- International companies lead beauty and personal care
- Strong recovery expected in forecast period as people aim to resume their shopping habits
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources