Skin Care in Azerbaijan
Skin care continued growing in 2017 in current value terms, reflecting inflating prices over the year, in response to local currency volatility. The majority of skin care categories saw declines in volume terms, owing to the reduced purchasing power of local consumers. Some consumers switched to buying oils and other ingredients at pharmacies and preparing skin care treatments at home. Also, most consumers prefer home-prepared face masks to the ones available on the market, since there is a view...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SKIN CARE IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Beauty and Fashion Trends Support Skin Care in 2017
- Acne Treatments Sees Sharpest Drop in 2017
- Increased Consumer Awareness and Worsened Environment Stimulate Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Kalina Concern Oao Leads Skin Care
- New Product Launches in 2017 Offer Scientific Innovations at Affordable Prices
- Modern Grocery Retailers Support Sales of Mass Skin Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Grows in 2017, Driven by Rising Prices of Imported Products
- Beauty and Personal Care Maturing, With Growing Availability of Products, Driven by Rapid Development of Modern Retailing
- International Players Led Beauty and Personal Care
- New Product Launches Target Eastern Beauty Perceptions
- Beauty and Personal Care To Flourish Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources