Sewage and Sanitation in Turkey: ISIC 90
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Sewage and Sanitation market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Collection and Treatment of Waste, Sanitation, Remediation and Similar Services.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sewage and Sanitation market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SEWAGE AND SANITATION IN TURKEY: ISIC 90
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Overview
- Table 1 Key Industry Indicators 2009-2014
- Table 2 Key Industry Indicators: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Chart 1 Production vs Nominal GDP 2000-2020
- Industry Sectors
- Table 3 Production by Sector: Value 2009-2014
- Table 4 Production by Sector: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Table 5 Production by Sector: Share of Total 2009-2014
- Chart 2 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 2000-2020
- Table 6 Number of Companies by Employment Size 2009-2014
- Table 7 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Table 8 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Share of Total 2009-2014
- Table 9 Industry Leaders: Company Production Shares in 2014
- Market and Buyers
- Table 10 Key Market Indicators 2009-2014
- Table 11 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Table 12 Households: Key Statistics 2009-2014
- Chart 3 Household Expenditure on Sewage and Sanitation vs GDP 2000-2020
- Chart 4 Household Expenditure on Sewage and Sanitation vs Population 2000-2020
- Table 13 Supply Structure 2009-2014
- Table 14 Supply Structure: Annual Growth 2010-2014
- Table 15 Supply Structure:Share of Total 2009-2014
- Labour Costs
- Table 16 Key Statistics 2009-2014
- Chart 5 Number of Employees vs Average Salary 2000-2014
- Chart 6 Output per Employee vs Average Salary 2000-2014
- Industry Attractiveness Index
- Table 17 Attractiveness Index Composition
- Chart 7 Attractiveness Index of Sewage and Sanitation Among Other Turkey Industries
- Chart 8 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Future Outlook
- Table 18 Forecasts 2015-2020
- Sewage and Sanitation