Sepatu Bata Tbk PT in Apparel and Footwear (Indonesia)
Sepatu Bata Tbk PT intends to strengthen its footwear business by extending its existing outlets in the country. Its focus will be on opening stores in Jakarta and Sumatera, as logistics costs are cheaper than in other areas. It also plans to change the designs of outlets in order to attract more consumers.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SEPATU BATA TBK PT IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (INDONESIA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Sepatu Bata Tbk PT: Key Facts
- Retail Operations
- Summary 2 Sepatu Bata Tbk PT: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Chart 1 Sepatu Bata Tbk PT: Bata in Soekarno Hatta, Bandung, Indonesia
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Sepatu Bata Tbk PT: Competitive Position 2016