Self-Service Cafeterias in Colombia
From 2019, self-service cafeterias are expected to experience a jump in current value sales due to the new concepts that are emerging in Colombia, rescuing the model with fast, local, healthy and affordable food. Deliz, owned by the same investors of Justo & Bueno, a major discounter in Colombia, capitalised on this trend by imitating the low-cost models of the already successful Tostao’ Pan & Café and Justo & Bueno. Vapiano supports its operation with an electronic card to provide faster paymen...
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Self-service Cafeterias in Colombia
- Euromonitor International
- April 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Self-service Cafeterias Resurgent With Fast, Healthy and Affordable Food
- Self-service Cafeterias Evolving in Retailers
- Agility, A Key Premise in the New Wave of Self-service Cafeterias
- Competitive Landscape
- Independent Self-service Cafeterias Recover Following Transformation
- Self-service Cafeterias Gradually Changing
- Major Brands Strive To Maintain Profitability
- Category Data
- Table 1 Self-Service Cafeterias: Units/Outlets 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Number of Transactions 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Units/Outlets Growth 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Transaction Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Foodservice Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Self-Service Cafeterias: Units/Outlets 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Number of Transactions 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Foodservice Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Forecast Self-Service Cafeterias: % Units/Outlets Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Transaction Growth 2018-2023
- Table 12 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Foodservice Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Foodservice Remains Dynamic Market for Colombia in 2018
- Migration Is Changing Foodservice Landscape
- Movement in Competitive Environment Confirms Foodservice's Dynamism
- Independent Foodservice Brands Captivate Consumers With Innovation
- Consumer Foodservice To See Positive Prospects Over Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 13 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2013-2018
- Table 14 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2013-2018
- Table 15 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained by Type: Units/Outlets 2018
- Table 16 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-In vs Delivery and To-Go: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drink Split: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drink Split by Type: % Foodservice Value 2018
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2014-2018
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2015-2018
- Table 24 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2018
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2018-2023
- Table 26 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources