Self-Service Cafeterias in Colombia
Self-service cafeterias are not very common outside retailing, with their performance heavily linked to that channel. There were around two dozen self-service cafeterias in 2017 operating outside the retailing environment. Being particularly common in supermarkets and hypermarkets like Jumbo and Éxito, the channel registered a significant slowdown in growth in 2017 as major retailers were heavily affected by the rise of discounters. That led to major supermarket and hypermarket operators revisin...
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SELF-SERVICE CAFETERIAS IN COLOMBIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Self-service Cafeterias Suffering Along With Retailers
- Retailers Are Moving Their Foodservice Outlets Closer To Food Courts
- Self-service Cafeterias Need To Focus on Quality
- Competitive Landscape
- Major Supermarket and Hypermarket Operators Continue To Lead Self-service Cafeterias
- Independent Self-service Cafeterias Facing Stagnation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Self-Service Cafeterias: Units/Outlets 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Units/Outlets Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Transaction Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Foodservice Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Self-Service Cafeterias: Units/Outlets 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Foodservice Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Self-Service Cafeterias: % Units/Outlets Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Transaction Growth 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Foodservice Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Operators Are Diversifying To Attract More Consumers
- Social Awareness and Responsibility Becoming More Important Issues in Colombia
- 2017 Witnesses Various Mergers and Acquisitions
- Modest Growth Achieved by Independent Foodservice Operators
- Chains Represent the Future of Local Consumer Foodservice
- Market Data
- Table 13 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2012-2017
- Table 14 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2012-2017
- Table 15 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: Units/Outlets 2012-2017
- Table 16 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained by Type: Units/Outlets 2017
- Table 17 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-In vs Delivery and To-Go: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split by Type: % Foodservice Value 2017
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2013-2017
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2013-2017
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2014-2017
- Table 24 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2017
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2017-2022
- Table 26 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources