Self-Service Cafeterias in Australia
In 2015 MYO’s parent company Pacific Investments Pty Ltd, went into liquidation shortly after it acquired the brand, which resulted in the closure of several MYO outlets. Considering that MYO was the largest player in chained self-service cafeterias in Australia, the store network reduction had a significant impact on the category in 2015.
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SELF-SERVICE CAFETERIAS IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- July 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Self-Service Cafeterias: Units/Outlets 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Number of Transactions 2010-2015
- Table 3 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Foodservice Value 2010-2015
- Table 4 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Units/Outlets Growth 2010-2015
- Table 5 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Transaction Growth 2010-2015
- Table 6 Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Foodservice Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 7 GBO Company Shares in Chained Self-Service Cafeterias: % Foodservice Value 2011-2015
- Table 8 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Self-Service Cafeterias: % Foodservice Value 2012-2015
- Table 9 Forecast Self-Service Cafeterias: Units/Outlets 2015-2020
- Table 10 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Number of Transactions 2015-2020
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: Foodservice Value 2015-2020
- Table 12 Forecast Self-Service Cafeterias: % Units/Outlets Growth 2015-2020
- Table 13 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Transaction Growth 2015-2020
- Table 14 Forecast Sales in Self-Service Cafeterias: % Foodservice Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Stable and Positive Performance in 2015
- Super Indulgence Characterises Product Innovation
- Global Fast Food Continues To Lead Sales
- Independent Foodservice Operators Dominate Consumer Foodservice
- Innovation and Increasing Demand for Gastronomic Experiences To Drive Growth
- Key Trends and Developments
- Australia's Workplace Relations System and Cost of Doing Business Impact Foodservice
- Tourism Australia Campaign Positively Impacts Tourist Spending in Food and Wine
- Australia's Foodie Culture Drives Innovation in Foodservice
- Operating Environment
- Market Data
- Table 15 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2010-2015
- Table 16 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2010-2015
- Table 17 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: Units/Outlets 2015
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-in/Home Delivery/Takeaway/Drive-Through: % Foodservice Value 2015
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split: % Foodservice Value 2015
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2013-2015
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2010-2015
- Table 22 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2011-2015
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2012-2015
- Table 24 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2015
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2015-2020
- Table 26 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 1 Research Sources