Sears Canada Inc in Consumer Appliances (Canada)
Sears is focused on turning around the decline in its retail department store operations through expanding its high-end speciality retail appliance chain Corbeil, refocusing on core product categories and redesigning its department stores to become more modern and customer oriented, including the development of a store-in-store concept for small appliances in effort to modernise its look and generate interest amongst consumers.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SEARS CANADA INC IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (CANADA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Sears Canada Inc: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Sears Canada Inc: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Sears Canada Inc: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Sears Canada Inc: Competitive Position 2015