Sara Corp in Retailing (Saudi Arabia)
Sara Corp aims to expand its portfolio by investing in various consumer goods markets which have strong potential for growth in Saudi Arabia. The range of products the company offers includes beauty and personal care, fmcg and luxury goods. The company is pushing its flagship department stores chain Paris Gallery through consistent expansion in terms of the number of outlets as well as by launching new beauty and personal care products, mainly fragrances, on an annual basis, seeking to capture a...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SARA CORP IN RETAILING (SAUDI ARABIA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Sara Corp: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Sara Corp: Competitive Position 2016