Santiago Queirolo SA in Alcoholic Drinks (Peru)
Santiago Queirolo is looking to expand its share in the country and increase its exports. The launch of new bottles and labels for its insignia product Queirolo in pisco is part of its strategy to increase its sales.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SANTIAGO QUEIROLO SA IN ALCOHOLIC DRINKS (PERU)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Santiago Queirolo SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Santiago Queirolo SA: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Santiago Queirolo SA: Competitive Position 2016