Sanitary Protection in Uruguay
Towels continued to hold the highest value and volume share within sanitary protection in Uruguay in 2018. Pantyliners ranked second in retail volume terms, although due to its lower unit price, held much lower value share compared to towels. Tampons remained the smallest category both in value and volume terms, due to its much higher unit price. Despite the variation in sales amongst the different options, sanitary protection reached high penetration in the country, with these products being wi...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Uruguay report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sanitary Protection in Uruguay
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Towels Remains Most Popular Sanitary Protection Option for Local Consumers
- Category Offers Alternative Option To Incontinence Products
- Increasing Sales From Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers
- Competitive Landscape
- Kimberly-Clark Uruguay SA Strengthens Leadership
- Superior Quality Promoted by Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Changes in Population Impact Tissue and Hygiene Value Sales
- Economic Situation Impacts Tissue and Hygiene Value Sales
- Industria Papelera Uruguay Sociedad Anónima Leads Tissue and Hygiene
- Pañaleras Emerge As Alternative Store for Consumers
- Tissue and Hygiene Predicted To Record Stable Current Value Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources