Sanitary Protection in Turkey
Per capita consumption of sanitary protection among the female population aged 12-54 years gradually rose in Turkey over the review period. This was largely thanks to rapid urbanisation and modernisation of the retailing landscape, which improved access to fast-moving consumer goods, including sanitary protection. In 2018, per capita volume growth among the female population aged 12-54 years slowed markedly, as a consequence of the sharp decline in purchasing power of consumers in Turkey, stemmi...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sanitary Protection in Turkey
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Awareness Raising Activities by the Leading Players Will Positively Impact Per Capita Consumption in the Forecast Period
- the Poor Economic Environment Will Continue To Hamper Growth
- Fierce Price Competition Will Hinder Value Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Gains Value Share Within Sanitary Protection
- Procter & Gamble Seeks To Raise Awareness of Sanitary Protection
- Private Label Is Set To Benefit From Rising Price Sensitivity
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth in Current Value Sales Continues in Tissue and Hygiene
- Deterioration in the Economy Causes A Slowdown in Volume Sales
- Private Label Gains Volume and Value Share in 2018
- Emerging Retailing Formats Demonstrate Healthy Growth Despite the Deterioration in the Economy
- Upward Trend in Value Sales Will Continue in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 9 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 12 Households 2013-2018
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources