Sanitary Protection in Thailand
The number of women joining the workforce has been increasing due to changes in Thai social norms and the feminist movement. Thai working women are likely to dress well, in line with the variety of trendy apparel available in the Thai market and the more relaxed dress code rules in the workplace. On the other hand, their activities after work and also in their free time can tend to be more energetic and outgoing, such as exercise, hanging out with friends and travelling. This means that sometime...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sanitary Protection in Thailand
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Working Women Desire Slim Towels To Support Their Daily Lives
- Tampon Products Being Overlooked Due To A Lack of Knowledge
- Competitive Landscape
- Intense Competition Sees Major Players Invest Heavily in New Product Developments and Marketing
- Other Big Brands Eating Into Leader Carefree's Lead in Pantyliners
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Retail Sales of Towels by Type of Use: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Rising Awareness of Hygiene Habits Among Thai People
- Global Warming Could Limit Consumption of Paper Products
- Product Effectiveness With Innovation Becomes A Unique Selling Point
- Hypermarkets the Best Location for Finding A Good Deal on Tissue and Hygiene Products
- Environmental Factors Are A Key Driver for Tissue and Hygiene Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 10 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 11 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 12 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 13 Households 2013-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 20 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 21 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 22 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 24 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 26 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources