Sanitary Protection in Slovakia
Sales of sanitary protection recorded 3% value growth in 2020, with sales initially boosted by stockpiling behaviour in Q1 of 2020. The lockdown implemented from 11 March saw consumers stockpiling goods that they deemed to be essential. As such, many stockpiled health and hygiene products, such as sanitary protection, wanting to ensure they had a supply of goods within the home, in case the pandemic impacted supply chains. In addition, some consumers wanted a stock of goods in case they needed t...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sanitary Protection in Slovakia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Stockpiling boosts sales, however, migration to cheaper goods dampens value sales
- International players continue to lead sales throughout the pandemic
- Product launches align to comfort and fit, while menstrual cups become rising competition
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Growth remains stable, as eco-friendly options shape new product developments
- The ageing population impacts growth, with a decreasing number of women stifling sales
- Following a migration to online shopping during 2020, share in e-commerce rises
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on tissue and hygiene
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for tissue and hygiene?
- CHART 1 Retail Tissue and Hygiene Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2028
- CHART 2 Retail Tissue and Hygiene Impact of Drivers on Value Sales: 2018-2025
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2015-2020
- Table 9 Infant Population 2015-2020
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 12 Households 2015-2020
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2020-2025
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2020-2025
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2020-2025
- MARKET DATA
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources