Sanitary Protection in Mexico
Sanitary protection is a category that still has the opportunity to grow through innovation and strong marketing campaigns. Mexico is a very attractive market because according to INEGI it has a greater female than male population, providing a wide consumer base. In 2017, category growth was mainly defined by the increase in population. Tampons also showed sound growth, but the category remains small as most Mexicans avoid using tampons because of their taboo perception. Consumers perceive more...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SANITARY PROTECTION IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sanitary Protection Still Has Scope for Growth
- Players Diversify Brand Portfolios
- Promotional Activity Viewed by Consumers As the Norm
- Competitive Landscape
- Brand Communication Focuses Around Pantyliners Consumption
- Manufacturers Overhaul Communication Strategy
- New Product Alternatives for Mexican Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demographics Are Key To Sales in Various Categories
- the Big Trends Include Changes in Consumer Habits and Consumption
- Big Players Against Private Label?
- Distribution Focuses on Modern Channels
- Positive Outlook for the Future
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 9 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 12 Households 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources