Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
The growth and performance of sanitary protection in Macedonia is heavily dependent on volume demand by the 12-54 year-old female audience and their purchasing decisions. Negative demographics due to significant migration is beginning to have a negative impact on this target group. Per capita consumption of sanitary protection in Macedonia is below the average in the developed world. However, low per capita volume consumption shows that there is some room for future growth of sanitary protection...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SANITARY PROTECTION IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sanitary Protection Is Heavily Saturated With Minimal Room for Future Growth
- Slim/thin/ultra-thin Towels Dominate Sales in 2017
- Health-conscious Consumers Increasingly Demand Organic and Natural Products
- Competitive Landscape
- the Procter & Gamble Co Leads Sales of Sanitary Protection in 2017
- International Players Dominate Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sca's Hygiene Business Now Separately Operated by Essity
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Growth of Tissue and Hygiene As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Retail Hygiene Resumes Growth While Retail Tissue Marginally Slows
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Modern Grocery Retailers Is Main Distribution Channel for Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Retail Hygiene To Outperform Retail Tissue Which Is Set To Slow Down Due To Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources