Sanitary Protection in Latvia
Sanitary protection continued to record healthy current value growth in 2018. Latvia’s economy continues to see strong growth which has resulted in rising disposable income, including a hike in the country’s minimum wage. As a result, consumers have increased their spending, including on sanitary protection. This has supported the growth or premium and added-value products, with consumers looking for greater comfort and protection, while women have also shown a greater willingness to invest in p...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sanitary Protection in Latvia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Booming Economy Supports Growth
- Consumers Increasingly Choosing Tampons and Thinner Towels
- Interest in Eco-friendly Products Remains Limited
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Retains A Strong Lead
- Private Label Sees Growth
- Branded Players Struggle To Differentiate From Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Strong Economic Performance Fuels Growth
- Comfort and Convenience Key To New Product Development
- International Brands Lead But Private Label Provides Stiff Competition
- Distribution Continues To Be Dominated by Three Channels
- Cautious Optimism Regarding the Future of Tissue and Hygiene in Latvia
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources