Sanitary Protection in Ireland
Since 2011, Ireland has experienced an average of 3-4% GDP growth per annum. Household indebtedness and personal borrowing dropped to the European norm in 2017. Disposable incomes increased, and unemployment dropped for the third successive year.
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SANITARY PROTECTION IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Disposable Incomes Drive Growth
- Environmental Concerns Growing
- Increased Innovation Required
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional Leaders Remain But Private Label Offers Increasing Competition
- Private Label Continues To Perform Well in 2017
- Social Media Promotion Key To Gaining Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- A Good Year But Challenges Remain
- Consumer Demand for Sustainability Increases in 2017
- Irish Consumers Remain Loyal To Leading Brands
- Internet Retailing An Increasingly Important Channel
- Cautious Optimism Despite Obstacles
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 9 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 12 Households 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources