Sanitary Protection in Iran
Sanitary protection remained very immature in Iran during 2016 with a very low base. Although the potential consumers of these products (women aged between 12 and 54 years old) account for 34% of the population, per capita consumption is still very low at an annual 80 units. One of the key trends of 2016 was a shift of consumer preference away from basic offerings (usually standard towels) towards slim/thin/ultra-thin towels and pantyliners. These modern products are becoming widely available in...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Iran report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SANITARY PROTECTION IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Zarin Seloloz Co in Tissue and Hygiene (iran)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Zarin Seloloz Co: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Zarin Seloloz Co: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- General Stagnation in the Economy and the Decline of Purchasing Power Negatively Impact Growth in 2016
- A Low Base Remains the Main Driver of Growth for Most Tissue and Hygiene Sectors
- Domestic Production Is Popular Even for Multinational Brands
- Traditional Grocery Channels Are Still Very Important Although They Are Losing Share To Modern Grocery Channels
- Healthy Volume Growth Is Expected for the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 8 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 11 Households 2011-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2016-2021
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources