Sanitary Protection in Guatemala
The vast majority of women in Guatemala use towels for all of their sanitary protection needs and sales in other categories remain low. This situation is unlikely to change before the end of the forecast period. For this reason, players in the category tend to focus mainly on towels and the already wide range of products available in the category is set to continue expanding during the forecast period. A wide variety of different products are available at all price points, from economy to premiu...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Guatemala report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sanitary Protection in Guatemala
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Towels Set To Remain the Largest and Most Dynamic Sanitary Protection Category
- Strong Innovation Set To Be Seen in Premium Products
- Tampons To Remain A Very Small Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Kimberly-Clark Guatemala Remains the Category Leader
- New Product Launches Continue To Be Seen
- A Handful of International Players Continue To Lead Sales in Sanitary Protection
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Reports Moderate Growth in 2018
- Greater Consumer Sophistication Pushes Demand Towards Higher-quality Products
- A Handful of Leading Companies Dominate Sales
- Traditional Grocery Continues To Dominate Distribution
- Strong Growth Expected in Tissue and Hygiene Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources