Sanitary Protection in Greece
Sanitary protection is mature in Greece and this leaves little room for growth. Volume sales were flat in 2018 and are not anticipated to change significantly during 2018-2023. Pantyliners performed better than the average for sanitary protection in volume terms in 2018 and will continue to do so over the forecast period, being less mature sanitary products in comparison to towels.
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sanitary Protection in Greece
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Maturity Hinders Volume Growth
- Discounting Translates Into Losses in Value
- Slim/thin/ultra-thin Towels Dominate Value Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Brand Loyalty Remains High
- Johnson & Johnson Hellas SA Dominates Sales of Tampons
- Discounting Leads To Losses for Private Label Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Sales Increase Driven by Stability in Retailing and the Economic Landscape
- Rising Tourist Influx Benefits Tissue and Hygiene
- Softex's Relaunch Leads To Changes in the Competitive Landscape of Retail Tissue
- Hypermarkets Regains Part of Its Lost Share
- Maturity and Discounting Will Hinder Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 9 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 12 Households 2013-2018
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources