Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
Per capita use of sanitary protection products stood at 60 units per year in the female population aged 12-54 in 2016, showing that Ecuador is far from approaching the levels of developed regions, offering further opportunities to increase penetration and the frequency of usage. Amongst the available options in the category, standard towels with wings are the most popular ones in terms of retail sales. Standard towels are more affordable than thin or ultra-thin products, becoming the best option...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SANITARY PROTECTION IN ECUADOR
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Demand More Features for Standard Products
- Greater Awareness of Sanitary Protection Portfolio for Different Usage Moments
- Conservative Culture Amongst Sanitary Protection Products Limits Alternative Offers
- Competitive Landscape
- Familia Sancela Del Ecuador Leads Sanitary Protection
- Communication and Marketing Efforts Focused on Younger Groups
- Innovation Focused on Following Consumers' Lifestyle
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Retail Tissue and Hygiene Maintains Slow Growth Pace in 2017
- Retail Market Value and Brand Loyalty Strongly Impacted by Discounts and Promotions
- Non-mature Categories Drive Value Growth
- Supermarkets and Independent Small Grocers Are the Main Tissue and Hygiene Distribution Channels
- Conservative Growth Expected Due To Uncertain Economic and Political Scenario
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources