Sanitary Protection in the Czech Republic
Sanitary protection stagnated in retail volume terms but performed well in current retail value terms in 2017 as consumers were more willing to spend on premium variants, due to having good purchasing power, and looked for more comfort, efficient absorption and special variants such as night/sports. Novel products during 2016-2017 reflected these demands; for instance, Hartmann-Rico as launched the Ria Sport product line of tampons.
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SANITARY PROTECTION IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Demand for Premium Variants Drives Value Sales
- Tampons and Pantyliners See the Best Results and Have A Wider Offer of Economy Packs
- Weak Performance for Towels As Slim/thin/ultra-thin Towels Without Wings Are Discontinued
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Leads Concentrated Sanitary Protection
- Dm-drogerie Markt, Tesco Stores Cr and Essity See Further Gains
- Private Label Maintains A Significant Position in Pantyliners
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene's Good Performance Continues in 2017
- Czech Consumers Purchase More Premium Variants and Larger Packs During 2017
- Multinationals Lead Among Branded Players, But Private Label Holds the Biggest Share
- Hypermarkets Leads and Internet Retailing Sees Further Growth
- Anticipated Positive Growth for Both Retail and Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 9 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 12 Households 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources