Sanitary Protection in Colombia
As sanitary protection products are exclusively used by women, the Constitutional Court ruled against charging VAT on products in this category – this was considered a pioneering decision against “discriminatory taxes”. Women’s organisations were able to convince the Congress to reduce the level of VAT from 19% to 16% and then 5% during the review period, but it is now finally set to fall to 0% in 2019. The ruling prevents the category from being affected by the most recent tax reform, which is...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sanitary Protection in Colombia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Constitutional Court Rules Against discriminatory Taxes
- Private Label Still Fails To Gain Traction
- Sanitary Protection Products With Scents Are Far From Mainstream
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanitary Protection Is Complemented by Personal Care Products
- Johnson & Johnson Sees A Good Result With Its Streamlined Portfolio
- Kotex Remains the Second Brand in Sanitary Protection
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Skin-friendly Materials Are Emerging Strongly in the Tissue and Hygiene Offer
- Sanitary Protection Achieves Vat Exclusion
- Amidst Moderate Growth in Retail, Manufacturers Turn To the Afh Channel
- Discounters' Private Label Lines Account for A Rising Share of Sales
- Tissue and Hygiene Is Expected To Be More Competitive Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 9 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 12 Households 2013-2018
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources