Sanitary Protection in Canada
Sanitary protection is impacted by the weak growth of the female population in the country; the rising numbers of women aged over 65 and the declining percentage of girls under 15 years of age remain the challenge. With per capita usage of sanitary protection holding steady, there is high saturation and little or no room for growth. Volume growth of sanitary protection is also expected to be affected in the forecast period due to unfavourable female population growth, fuelled by a lack of innova...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SANITARY PROTECTION IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Unfavourable Demographic Situation Is Expected To Affect Sanitary Protection
- Promotions and New Products To Drive Sales
- Environmentally-safe Products To Challenge Sanitary Protection
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Dominates Sanitary Protection in Canada in 2017
- Kimberly-Clark Uses Strong Campaigns To Promote Its Brand
- International Players Dominate Sanitary Protection
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Tampons by Application Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Sanitary Protection: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Sanitary Protection by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Modest Growth for Tissue and Hygiene
- Maturity and Changing Lifestyles Result in A Marginal Performance for Retail Tissue
- Domestic Players and Private Label Dominate Retail Tissue
- Supermarkets Remains the Leading Distribution Channel for Tissue and Hygiene
- Modest Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 9 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 12 Households 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources