Samsung Corp in Consumer Electronics (World)
Samsung remains the number one player in consumer electronics globally. However, it is seeing strong competition from both Apple and Chinese players like BBK and Xiaomi in smartphones. The company will look to a slew of mid-year launches in 2023 – including the Galaxy Flip5 and Fold5 and the Galaxy Tablet S9 series – to revitalise its performance in the industry as it moves into the forecast period.
Euromonitor International’s Samsung Corp in Consumer Electronics (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the Consumer Electronics industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- State of play
- Exposure to future growth
- Competitive positioning
- Portable consumer electronics
- Computers and peripherals
- In-home consumer electronics
- Key findings