Samarkand Tea Factory in Hot Drinks (Uzbekistan)
Samarkand Tea Factory is pursuing its aim of becoming a leading producer of tea, particularly green tea, in Uzbekistan, by establishing a strong retail distribution network and by improving its marketing and promotional campaigns for its products.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SAMARKAND TEA FACTORY IN HOT DRINKS (UZBEKISTAN)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Samarkand Tea Factory: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Samarkand Tea Factory: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Samarkand Tea Factory: Competitive Position 2016