Sabina Plc in Apparel and Footwear (Thailand)
Sabina is expected to upgrade its management of stock and inventory in order to achieve more efficiency in its product turnover rate, leading to greater sustainability and profitability over the forecast period. New product developments with innovations and brand collaborations will be other highlights, and are likely to be launched more often in order to stimulate demand amongst its target audience. Moreover, the company is expected to co-operate with leading retailers to expand its Sabina bout...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SABINA PLC IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (THAILAND)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Sabina Plc: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Sabina Plc: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Sabina Plc: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Sabina Plc: Competitive Position 2016