SCC - Sociedade Central de Cervejas e Bebidas SA in Soft Drinks (Portugal)
SCC – Sociedade Central de Cervejas e Bebidas is one of the main soft drinks players in Portugal. Over the forecast period the company is expected to continue to act as such, that is, innovating in terms products and marketing in bottled water.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SCC - SOCIEDADE CENTRAL DE CERVEJAS E BEBIDAS SA IN SOFT DRINKS (PORTUGAL)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 SCC - Sociedade Central de Cervejas e Bebidas SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 SCC - Sociedade Central de Cervejas e Bebidas SA: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 SCC - Sociedade Central de Cervejas e Bebidas SA: Competitive Position 2016