Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence in the United Kingdom
In the UK, the NHS (National Health Service) can provide adult incontinence products. To qualify for NHS adult incontinence products, patients need to be assessed by a healthcare professional, who will then decide which products are available on the NHS. In addition, the local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) of the patient may have specific criteria to meet to qualify for adult incontinence products. In this way some trusts will only provide adult incontinence products to people with severe o...
Euromonitor International's Rx/Reimbursement adult incontinence in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Rx/Reimbursement adult incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RX/REIMBURSEMENT ADULT INCONTINENCE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rx/reimbursement Adult Incontinence Set To Be Negatively Impacted by Nhs Budget Cuts
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Registers Positive Retail Value Growth in 2017
- Rising Raw Material Demand Drives Up Unit Prices
- Procter & Gamble Remains the Leader in Tissue and Hygiene, Although Its Lead Over Second-placed Kimberly-Clark Diminishes
- Discounters Gain Significant Retail Value Share During the Year
- Retail Tissue and Hygiene Set To Perform Negatively Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 6 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 7 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 8 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Table 10 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 14 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 16 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 17 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 18 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 21 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources