Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence in Denmark
In Denmark, municipalities are responsible for the adult incontinence reimbursement system. The availability of reimbursement adult incontinence is very well documented, with even search engines having been optimised to help consumers find information on the topic. If consumers do not have their own computer to make an application, they can get help from their local authority. In Denmark, according to the Law about Social Service, people have the right to choose whichever brand and type of incon...
Euromonitor International's Rx/Reimbursement adult incontinence in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Rx/Reimbursement adult incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Rx/reimbursement Adult Incontinence in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Well-developed Reimbursement System But Cost Cuts Threaten Growth
- Promoting Openness About Adult Incontinence Helps Support Volume Growth
- Lifestyle and Health Trends Point Towards An Increasing Number of People in the System
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP 2018-2023
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Record Steady Growth in 2018
- Convenience and Natural Lifestyle Trends To Impact Consumption Patterns
- Industry Characterised by A Strong Private Label Presence and Emerging Niche Players
- Internet Retailing Gains Share Thanks To Alternative Products and Business Models
- Socioeconomic Trends To Have A Significant Impact on Future Performance
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 6 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 7 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 8 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 9 Households 2013-2018
- Table 10 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 12 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 14 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 16 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 17 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 18 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 21 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources