Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence in Denmark
It is common for local municipality authorities to purchase and directly supply adult incontinence, but the option exists for the individual to purchase products themselves and then seek reimbursement up to a set limit, provided the municipality has given the individual the authority to do so. This typically means the individual has been diagnosed by the municipality as suffering from incontinence.
Euromonitor International's Rx/Reimbursement adult incontinence in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Rx/Reimbursement adult incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RX/REIMBURSEMENT ADULT INCONTINENCE IN DENMARK
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- An Established and Functioning Rx/reimbursement Framework
- the Ageing of the Population Underpins Sales Growth
- Lowering the Costs Associated With Incontinence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Rx/Reimbursement Adult Incontinence: Total Value MSP Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Innovation Underpins Value Growth in A Price Focused Landscape
- Is the Growth of Internet Retailing An Opportunity Or Threat?
- Stable Macroeconomic Outlook
- Private Label Holds Sway
- Brands Are Widely Discounted
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 6 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 7 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 8 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Table 10 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 14 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 16 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 17 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 18 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 21 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources